Starting from the North there are some coves accessible only by sea or on foot. The most the famous are Cala Luna, Grotta del Fico, Grotta del Bue Marino, Cala Sisine, Cala Biriola, Cala Mariolu and Cala Goloritze; approaching, more southern you can find beautiful beaches such as Tancau, Girasole beach, Orrì Lido, The Shed, Beach of the Red Rocks of Arbatax, Cala Moorish, The Golfetto, Cea, Marina di Barisardo and Cardedu, Su Sirboni, and Coccorrocci the Gulf of Sarrala.
- Hiking in the woods Selene
- Stroll through Archaeology Culture and History
- Hire rubber boat
- Fishing Lake
- Mushroom picking
- Guided tours
- Visit the coast and the mountains with the Green Train.
- Ullassai caves of “Su Marmuri”
- Domus De Janas
- Gairo old ghost town most famous of Sardinia
- Selene Archaeological Area Giants’ Grave and Nuraghe
- Astronomical Observatory Ferdinand Caliumi
- Lanusei (in Sardinian: Lanusè)
- The origin of the name comes from Ogliastra Olivastri of which is rich territory, others attribute it to a huge monolith on the sea called Agugliastra.
- The green train is also called “Coffee” for its ancient coal origin.
- Lanusei: 700 Mt ca. – 5,455 Inhabitants
- Niususu is one of four districts of Lanusei, Niu Susu = road on